Snapchat is growing fast, and I am going all in on it. That´s why I replaced my profile photo on Facebook and Twitter with my Snapcode yesterday. For more tips about social media follow me by taking a screenshot/photo of my snapcode or add me with my Snapchat username Alexkhan1.
Now I am going to show you how to take a Snapchat video without keeping your finger lay on the record button. You will see it is much more convenient to shoot a video handsfree.
How to Record a Snapchat video Handsfree
4. Give the gesture a name. I called it “Snapchat Record”.
What about Android users?
I am not using Android but according to a friend of mine it is much easier. You just need to hold the video record button and press down on the volume button. It has the same effect, and you can record your Snapchat video hands-free. (Update from my lovely community (=YOU!). This Android hack doesn´t seem to work on all android devices)
What do you think about it and how would you use it? Please leave me a comment below.
If you like this little hack, please share this page with your followers and don´t forget to follow me at alexkhan1 on Snapchat!
- The Yays and Nays of Snapchat for Businesses - March 28, 2017
- The Real Reason Why Your Followers Stay With You - March 27, 2017
- Social Media in 2017 – What to Expect - March 24, 2017
- The Elements That Make a Post Go Viral on Social Media - March 23, 2017
- The Most Powerful Strategy to Gain More Followers on Instagram - March 13, 2017
- Why Your Business Can’t Afford to Ignore Instagram - March 10, 2017
- Simple yet Powerful Tips to Improve Your Overall Performance on Periscope - March 9, 2017
- Three Baby Steps in Creating a Facebook Business Page - March 8, 2017
- Sharing the Same Content More Than Once on Social Media – Is It Ok? - March 7, 2017
- Why Creativity & Uniqueness Means Success – Instagram - March 6, 2017