How you write your posts on Facebook is one of the most important factors to gain better results and conversion. It is the best means to communicate with your audience, and if you’re not doing it properly, you’ll have an unpleasing outcome. This article will show you some simple, yet fantastic tips to work your efficiency in writing your posts to gain more engagement – which will lead to more reach. The more people you reach, the higher chance you’ll gain more likes, comments, and shares.
This is why it is very important and should be a must to write effective and engaging posts on Facebook. Before going down to the tips, just remember that one of the core things to ponder is whether your post is worth sharing; if not, it’s better not to post it.
Here Are Seven Simple Yet Amazing Tips To Follow
1. Avoid Being Formal
Facebook’s environment isn’t keen on formalities; people are using it in a natural way – leaning towards fun and relaxation. Avoid posts that might be too formal, keep it toned down and natural. Drop the formal approach of writing something on behalf of the company that will make it look and sound boring – no one reads boring stuff on Facebook.
2. Post Interesting Topics
A lot of topics are available for you to post, whether or not related to your niche. The thing that makes it interesting is when and how relevant the topic currently is. So, make sure you know the trend and try to be creative with it.
3. Use Visuals, Always
Facebook posts using visuals and high-quality images have always gained better results, simply because people prefer to visualize something opposed to just reading dull and lonely texts. Make use of images on every post; just find something relevant and it should give you promising results instantly.
4. Keep It Short and Sweet
Getting more engaging posts on Facebook isn’t about writing a novel, but quite the opposite in reality. The shorter your post, the better it is. Just go straight to the point while being just yourself should do you fine.
5. Show Some Emotion
Not only should you post things briefly, but you also have to give some excitement to encourage the readers to share. This often works and is a strategy for better engagement. Emotion encourages people to comment and tell their thoughts and feelings.
6. Ask Questions
At the end of each post, add a question, relevant or not, just to get them to comment. The better the activity, the better the reach – so, ask how was their day or something.
7. Post Quotes Sometimes
When your page is inactive, and you’re still unsure what to post, nothing can go wrong with posting quotes. And, add an image to back it up. Quotes are easy to share and can bring inspiration to people. This is one of the best alternatives to providing people engaging posts on Facebook.
- The Yays and Nays of Snapchat for Businesses - March 28, 2017
- The Real Reason Why Your Followers Stay With You - March 27, 2017
- Social Media in 2017 – What to Expect - March 24, 2017
- The Elements That Make a Post Go Viral on Social Media - March 23, 2017
- The Most Powerful Strategy to Gain More Followers on Instagram - March 13, 2017
- Why Your Business Can’t Afford to Ignore Instagram - March 10, 2017
- Simple yet Powerful Tips to Improve Your Overall Performance on Periscope - March 9, 2017
- Three Baby Steps in Creating a Facebook Business Page - March 8, 2017
- Sharing the Same Content More Than Once on Social Media – Is It Ok? - March 7, 2017
- Why Creativity & Uniqueness Means Success – Instagram - March 6, 2017