How are you doing with your social media venture? I know it is a challenge, especially for small-time businesses, but there are ways to keep things easy and manageable. If the answer to my question is on the downside, then maybe you’re not utilizing essential tools to make things easier on social media.
Here are three must-have tools that will help you save time, energy, and can improve your performance on almost all social media platforms.
Hootsuite for All Your Social Media Accounts
If you have multiple active social media profiles, it can be very difficult, frustrating, and time-consuming for you. Checking on your audience’s feedback, comments, messages, and posts is no joke if you have over two active accounts running. Well, if that’s the case, the best tool to help you contain all the chaos in one room is Hootsuite.
Hootsuite is a social media tool that can bind all your accounts into one. This tool will show all the activities on all your accounts in a single picture – including messages. You can listen to all the rings from your audience and comfortably reply to them with no nuisance.
BuzzSumo to Keep You Updated on Social Media
Another time-consuming activity to keep your social media accounts active is content. True, it is better if you can post something from your blog or website, but that’s not always the case. Sometimes, we must share relevant content from other sources, but which is relevant and newly updated?
Introducing BuzzSumo, where there is a stream of fresh, popular, and shareable content. It allows you to search for any content, which also provides you its popularity by showing you the number of shares. It can also analyze websites and provide you more ideas of what to post next.
Create Graphics on BeFunky
Last is when you need graphics ASAP. For social media, images are crucial to gain engagement and to perform better. Sometimes, we just take too much time or simply spend a lot of money buying images or hiring a graphics artist.
BeFunky changes that; it is an easy – extremely EASY to use and understand – editing tool with loads of options for you. You can create quality materials with it alone or enhance images for a more attractive post. This makes your posts more shareable for your audience.
- The Yays and Nays of Snapchat for Businesses - March 28, 2017
- The Real Reason Why Your Followers Stay With You - March 27, 2017
- Social Media in 2017 – What to Expect - March 24, 2017
- The Elements That Make a Post Go Viral on Social Media - March 23, 2017
- The Most Powerful Strategy to Gain More Followers on Instagram - March 13, 2017
- Why Your Business Can’t Afford to Ignore Instagram - March 10, 2017
- Simple yet Powerful Tips to Improve Your Overall Performance on Periscope - March 9, 2017
- Three Baby Steps in Creating a Facebook Business Page - March 8, 2017
- Sharing the Same Content More Than Once on Social Media – Is It Ok? - March 7, 2017
- Why Creativity & Uniqueness Means Success – Instagram - March 6, 2017