We are living in a world of too many options, and many of you have asked me what I use on a daily basis. On this resource page, you find all the tools that I love using to boost my success and be more efficient. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Have fun with it!
- Clicky: Clicky is an easy to use Analytics tool. You can discover in real time what are the people doing on your website. Your first site is free.
- Google Analytics: The most popular Analytics software and it´s free. I recommend to also connect your account with Google Adwords so you can use the advantages of retargeting.
CRM & EMAIL MARKETING:
- Ontraport: You can automate your business with Ontraport. Collect lead and client information with fully customizable web forms. You can also create membership sites and affiliate systems. It´s a complete CRM tool for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Bluehost: This is my favorite hosting provider for two reasons. They have an easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service via phone and email. They run a special promo for only $3,95 per month. It´s perfect for your first website.
- AcuityScheduling: This is a great scheduling tool, which I use to set up all my appointments with clients.
- 99designs: The world’s largest online marketplace for design. Get creative designs from many different designers. I have tested it a couple of times, and it´s great because you get an excellent result for a reasonable price.
- Byword: Enjoy a distraction-free word processor. Preview your documents in the app, and then export to HTML, PDF, rich text, or publish directly to the most popular web platforms. I use it for all my blog and medium posts.
- Grammarly: Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor. It works on every web page with an easy to use Chrome extension.
- SurveyGizmo: One of the most important steps to earn money is to know what problem your audience has. SurveyGizmo is easy to use survey software, which also has a powerful free tier.
- Paypal: One of the world’s largest Internet payment companies and easy to implement.
- Amazon Payments: The payment provider of world´s most famous retailer.
- Kajabi: A complete system to sell, market and deliver your content online. They have a special 50% offer for annual plans right now.
- Gumroad: Another all-in-one solution to sell your work.
- f.lux: This program is a real live saver for everyone that works late at night. It makes the color of your computer’s display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day. Did you know that you might stay up so late because of the brightness of your computer? Use f.lux to fall asleep easier and to sleep better. It´s a free tool.
- Grasshopper: Turn the world into your office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phone. Get a toll free or local number and forward it to your mobile phone. Your voicemails get automatically transcribed and delivered to your email. You can also send business text messages from your local number.