AS SEEN IN
WHO IS ALEX KHAN
Alex Khan is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and with 15 years of experience one of Germanys first social media experts. He is also CEO of social media agency Attractive Media.
As early as 2005, he was running one of the first social networks in Germany. Since then he has founded Germany’s largest professional modeling community and the first mobile marketplace for fashion.
With the help of social media, his last company sold over 150,000 products in the first two years. Alex and his agency have worked with Red Bull, OPI, WELLA, ghd hair, SKY, New Flag, and VIA, among 50 other companies. His focus lies on the creation of a uniform social media strategy and performance ads and he recently became one of facebook´s marketing partners.
A total of 350,000 people follow Alex Khan on his social media channels and he gives lectures about online marketing, digital branding and social media at Macromedia University in Munich. His hashtag #WeKhan reached 13 million people with 100 million impression in its first 90 days.
>> read more
- Social media expert with 15 years of experience
- Cofounder of one of Germany´s first social networks in 2005
- Founder of facebook preferred agency and marketing partner Attractive Media
- 85.000+ follower on Instagram, 45.000+ follower on Twitter, 220.000+ follower on Periscope, 15.000+ fans on facebook
- Lectureship & docent at Macromedia university
- Guest lectures at LMU and TU Munich
- More than 400 students in his online academy
- Seminars and keynotes in German and English
- Keynotes in San Francisco, Hollywood, New York, Bucharest, Athens, Toronto & Moscow
- Over 100 successful executed consultancy projects
- Own hashtag #WeKhan reached 13 million people with 100 million impressions
- Interviews, posts und reviews in Forbes, Huffington Post, Horizont, INC, Social Media Examiner,etc.
Events where Alex is speaking (JAN-MAR):
VIA AGENCY DAY
London, Great Britain
ALL THINGS FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORLD
San Diego, USA
WELLA BUSINESS DAYS