Uploading a video on Instagram is easy. There’s a button within the app for such activity. But what about downloading videos? What if you want to share them with your friends or you want to view them offline? Well, you don’t have to worry about that because downloading videos from Instagram isn’t as tricky as how people make it.
Here are three ways that’ll help you get a copy of any video from Instagram:
[tweetthis twitter_handles=”@1alexkhan”]Most of us have an image that we want on Instagram, want to download it? Read here:[/tweetthis]
Video Downloader for Instagram
Video Downloader for Instagram is a third party application, and you can download it from Google Play Store.
This application allows you to download any video in a single tap.
After you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you can follow these steps:
- Tap the button with three dots. It is located right above the post.
- Tapping it will display you three options. Tap Copy Share URL.
- Now tap the logo of the Video Downloader for the Instagram app. It consists of Instagram’s logo with an arrow pointing down. You can find it in the lower right.
- It’ll take you to the app. Now tap the download video button and wait for your video to be downloaded.
So this app helps you download one video. But what if the post you’re trying to copy has multiple files?
PostGraber is another third party site that allows you download more than one video as long as the files are in one post.
So how do you save multiple videos using PostGraber?
- Copy the link to the post you’re trying to copy.
- Go to PostGraber homepage and past the link in the textbox.
- Click the Go button, and it’ll be processed.
If you want another method, here is Dredown for you. It’s also a site so you can download the videos using a computer.
Follow these simple steps to start downloading:
- Copy the URL of the video you wish to save.
- Paste the link into the textbox.
- Press the gray Dredown button.
Save your videos now!
The three methods mentioned above will help you to download your own Instagram videos and other users’ content. Just choose which one you prefer. If you find it hard to trust sites, you can use Video Downloader for Instagram. If you don’t like installing another app, you can use PostGraber or Dredown. Choose which one is appropriate. Use PostGraber when downloading multiple files and Dredown when downloading only one.