Periscope is a global platform. Many nationalities come together which is great but has one significant downside. As a broadcaster, you don´t understand all of their comments. Well, fortunately, there is a great new plugin, that helps you out. You can simply install it, and it translate comments from any broadcast to your mother tongue.
Let me show you how you can translate comments instantly:
- Use browser Google Chrome
- Install the Google Translate Plugin.
- Go to the web link of the stream you want to see. My web links you can find here, and it will look like this:
- Right click and then choose Translate to English
- From now on Google Translate will translate all comments.
Please share it with your followers and if you have questions, please leave me a comment below.
Do you want more? Get my TOP 5 Tips to boost your Periscope Success.
4 thoughts on “How to translate every comment on Periscope?”
Did you know you can do it in reverse?
Half of the time it doesn’t work at all..
Yeah, That´s true… but it goes in the right direction. Don´t you think? 😉
The point is that I use it for Russian comments on my scopes and it works for about 2 comments then it stops working at all